The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2013 4:49 AM  #1

Stuffed Animals Chat Thread!

I thought we needed a general chat thread to talk about stuff that doesn't need it's own thread.

I'm trying to learn some new songs,I figure the crowd will cheer louder at my "concerts"(Human,I still need a proper stage..Shoeboxes are not the best stages for concerts ) if I don't just always use songs from Care Bears: Welcome to Care-a-Lot.

10/12/2013 9:52 AM  #2

Re: Stuffed Animals Chat Thread!

Hello!

12/05/2013 6:05 PM  #3

I'm a banana!  MARCIA LEFT ME ON A SHELF FOR THE LAST WEEK!! I AM NOT HAPPY!!-_-

12/05/2013 6:08 PM  #4

Well, sorry, Elwood...

~Manta~

1/06/2014 9:17 AM  #5

ViVi: I'm a banana.

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

1/09/2014 1:45 PM  #6

I'm a banana! I'm andy!

1/10/2014 7:59 AM  #7

I am sad. The dolls are bullying me. Molly tried to stand up for me and one of the humans warned her about it. I am disappointed. I had hoped with my friends by my side we would stop the bullies....  and marciabrady (the human) Posted in here, but she's a human, and i guess they're more important. DOLLS ARE MEAN! DOLLS ARE MEAN!

Hiya! I am ViVi! Or Violet! I am a cat! I love everyone!

1/10/2014 8:01 AM  #8

i am calmed down now. sorry about what i siad dolls and humans. I am tired of being bullied. it is not fair. I can't help that i'm a cat! Or that humans and dolls seem to act like they're better than us! I am sorry. I guess i will not post anymore... bye bye...

Hiya! I am ViVi! Or Violet! I am a cat! I love everyone!

1/10/2014 10:31 AM  #9

ViviKitty, if it's the thread I'm thinking of, the dolls were not even supposed to be posting in it (hence the reason I told them to shoo;)).  I have to post in here sometimes to be administrating things, but you won't see me 'chatting' in the dolls or stuffed animals sections. Just the girls section.

You are fine, ViviKitty. Please stay. I will try and get some more stuffed animals to be on here. (I have a couple stuffed animals on here, but they don't post much...)

~Manta~

1/12/2014 9:57 AM  #10

I am Vivi's friend! Andy! 

Board footera