The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/11/2014 6:16 PM  #11

Re: I haven't been on in 2 whole months!!!0.O

Why don't you come back on, Elwood?

Hello, girls and dolls! I am 13 years old.

4/15/2014 7:51 PM  #12

Si, yes, it has been a long time since much of we have been on. This is my first time being on this in months.

4/15/2014 7:53 PM  #13

News flash, MexiGirl. Your gramar is terrible. "since much of we have been on" is actually "since most of us have been on." 

Putting it sweetly, I'm doing you a favor by correction your grammar. I'm not being mean, so I'd liek to see you TRY whining to your mother. Or Manta.

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

4/15/2014 7:55 PM  #14

Lo siento, Jasmine. English is hard for me to say not alot of times. 

Si Jasmine, gracias, you are not being mean... and i do not whine!

4/15/2014 7:58 PM  #15

Haven't you learned anything in school? IT'S SOMETIMES, NOT "NOT ALOT OF TIMES" and

asausage IS NOT AWORD.
aporkchop IS NOT AWORD.
AWORD is not A WORD!
SO ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!
IT'S A LOT! A LOT, DO YOU HEAR ME LITTLE MEX?1 AAAAAA LLLLOOOOOTTTT!! PUT A SPACE BETWEEN THOSE TWO, SEPERATE WORDS!

Who says you don't? No one. You're a baby and your bony face knows it. I expect you to treat me with porper respect and DO NOT argue anothe word to me unless you want us both banned! IS THAT CLEAR? I AM THE OLDEST AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY. FURHTERMORE DISAGREEMENT WILL RESULT IN A WARNING FROM MANTA TELLING US TO MOVE TO THE SNOBBY DOLL CHAT. 

Yeah, you are soooo snobby.

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

4/15/2014 8:00 PM  #16

No, Jasmine, I won't argue anymore with you. Call me what you like *facepalm* just please don't get Manta.

Si, perhaps I do nto have the best grammar in real life or online and I most acceptingly welcome your corrections. Begging your leave from this thread, Jasmine, I think I'll chat with some others. Good evening. Beunos noches.

4/17/2014 9:15 AM  #17

JazzyGurl123 wrote:

News flash, MexiGirl. Your gramar is terrible. "since much of we have been on" is actually "since most of us have been on." 

Putting it sweetly, I'm doing you a favor by correction your grammar. I'm not being mean, so I'd liek to see you TRY whining to your mother. Or Manta.

JazzyGirl123 wrote:

Haven't you learned anything in school? IT'S SOMETIMES, NOT "NOT ALOT OF TIMES" and

asausage IS NOT AWORD.
aporkchop IS NOT AWORD.
AWORD is not A WORD!
SO ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!
IT'S A LOT! A LOT, DO YOU HEAR ME LITTLE MEX?1 AAAAAA LLLLOOOOOTTTT!! PUT A SPACE BETWEEN THOSE TWO, SEPERATE WORDS!

Who says you don't? No one. You're a baby and your bony face knows it. I expect you to treat me with porper respect and DO NOT argue anothe word to me unless you want us both banned! IS THAT CLEAR? I AM THE OLDEST AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY. FURHTERMORE DISAGREEMENT WILL RESULT IN A WARNING FROM MANTA TELLING US TO MOVE TO THE SNOBBY DOLL CHAT. 

Yeah, you are soooo snobby

Seriously, Jasmine?! Did you REALLY think those sort of comments were going to get Josefina in trouble, or even you AND herboth?  It's pretty obviously you were just jumping all over her for no reason whatsoever just to try to get her in trouble. So Josefina's grammar isn't that great. Who cares?  YOU can move to the snobby doll chat thread, after you're back from a ban that'll end Saturday (1 day).  See you soon.

(To Madi-You and Josefina and your other dolls except Jasmine are NOT banned, though.;)  Please make sure you yourself can log in, lol. I think I did the ban right.)

~Manta~

4/19/2014 12:21 PM  #18

I am back now....haven't been on since 12/8/13!!! o.0

Board footera