The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2014 1:23 PM  #591

Re: Snobby Doll Chat Thread

I'm a banana AM I SNOBBY I LIKE CHICXKEN AND UNOCRONS I AM MADDDDD

9/09/2014 1:37 PM  #592

Chicken is right. Back bawck BAWCK squack!!! Maddie hats in a chicken!!!!!

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

9/09/2014 7:22 PM  #593

Hey. You know. I am related to lily. the VIOLET LILY ON AG4EVA! IT'S TRUE! SO STAND BACK! -hair turns slightly red-

ag4eva.boardhost.com

Me: Jasmine one more mean thing and you're in azkaban! (I'm PMing your mom if you are mean.)

9/10/2014 11:28 AM  #594

What?! You! snowflake! Yeah right! 

No one can PM my mom/legal gaurdian! I will hack into her account and delete the PM before she ever sees it! snowflake!

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

9/10/2014 6:59 PM  #595

Um, Maddiehats, this IS the SNOBBY doll chat thread;) Jasmine wasn't actually being meanXDXD

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

9/10/2014 9:17 PM  #596

Me: Jazzy, I do have other emans of communicating with your mom, some of them quite... deadly..... -hair turns black-
Maddie: Do you even know Lily? Daisy? Violet? Ann? -hair turns blue- didn't think so!

9/11/2014 8:59 AM  #597

I KNWO ITS THE SNOBBY DOLL THREAD I'M STATING AN OPINION! People say i'm just like my owner, Anonymousa, maybe it's true 'cuz nobody likes my opinion either!!! -hair turns red and crackles with electricity- Jasmine has been mean to my friends ViVi, Molly, and MaeKitty.....  It's time to take a stand. Give me Molly Ann Lorfing's PM please. It's time. To say. what must eb said. -flicks pinky finger and ice appears- Give me one reason not to end this NOW jasmine Lorfing.  I don't think that your parents would probably hate to see you do this.... oh wait, YOU'RE AN AG! YOU'RE PARENTS DON'T CARE 'CUZ LOOK AT YOU YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU'RE AN AG! LOOK IM DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE-  -disappears-

Molly: She was driving me NUTS!!!!!

9/11/2014 6:51 PM  #598

Maddie hats!!!

Hey, hey, hey!
I am Dr. Pepper, cupcake, sparkles loving Saige!!!! 

9/12/2014 9:26 AM  #599

MaddieHats wrote:

I KNWO ITS THE SNOBBY DOLL THREAD I'M STATING AN OPINION! People say i'm just like my owner, Anonymousa, maybe it's true 'cuz nobody likes my opinion either!!! -hair turns red and crackles with electricity- Jasmine has been mean to my friends ViVi, Molly, and MaeKitty.....  It's time to take a stand. Give me Molly Ann Lorfing's PM please. It's time. To say. what must eb said. -flicks pinky finger and ice appears- Give me one reason not to end this NOW jasmine Lorfing.  I don't think that your parents would probably hate to see you do this.... oh wait, YOU'RE AN AG! YOU'RE PARENTS DON'T CARE 'CUZ LOOK AT YOU YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU'RE AN AG! LOOK IM DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE-  -disappears-

ExCUSE me?! There are a thousand reasons why you should Sh.ut u.p! PM Molly all you want, it won't do anything! Dissapear, whatever. I'll be waiting here for anyone who'd like to have swagg lessons. If not, prepare to know that I will make it my personal mission to make your life HORRIBLE.

9/12/2014 9:30 AM  #600

JazzyGurl123 wrote:

MaddieHats wrote:

ExCUSE me?! There are a thousand reasons why you should Sh.ut u.p! PM Molly all you want, it won't do anything! Dissapear, whatever. I'll be waiting here for anyone who'd like to have swagg lessons. If not, prepare to know that I will make it my personal mission to make your life HORRIBLE.

click this link to pm molly http://thedolldwelling.boardhost.com/pm.php?id=9

Cheerio's,

Board footera