The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2013 9:38 PM  #1

I'm a banana Everybody! It's me - IVY!

I'm a banana everybody, it's me Ivy Ling. I'm friends and live with Jasmine and Payton (and I also live with 11 other friends!). You can read more about our adventures here; www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com

I'm really into gymnastics, and I like to teach Jasmine gymnastics. It's REALLY fun - I think I want to become a gymnastics coach when I grow up - or maybe I'll take over my grandparents' restaurant - or maybe, I'll do both! I love to dream big. Who knows? I might win a gold medal in the olympics!
Well anyway, I'd love to be your friend! If you ever have a question, just feel free to ask me over PM or in a thread! I'll be happy to answer. Thank You, Ivy.

9/03/2013 9:41 PM  #2

Re: I'm a banana Everybody! It's me - IVY!

Hey Ivy!! I'm a banana Ivy, I'm really happy that you joined! Me too! Obviously you know us, I mean, you are sitting over in the next room next to us.....But we should still help show her around! Of course - unless she wants to explore on her own! Uh, Payton, we don't want a repeat of her posting accidently on our account and we had to figure out what happened, right? Right! I guess we better help show you around Ivy!

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

9/04/2013 10:44 AM  #3

Welcome. I'm Cecile Rey.

Why hello and hey, look it's CECILE REY! 

9/05/2013 4:52 PM  #4

Welcome, Ivy!!

Hello, girls and dolls! I am 13 years old.

9/05/2013 5:33 PM  #5

I'm a banana Ivy!

I'm a banana, I'm Emily Dawn Bennett!  

9/06/2013 9:36 AM  #6

I'm a banana, Ivy! I'm a gymnast too!

I LOVE gymnastics and I'm 13 years old!

Board footera