The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 3:52 PM  #31

Re: Frozen Discussion Thread :D :)

I found a really badly copied version on Youtube once (it was blurry and the sound was weird and really out of sync), so I've kind of watched it, but I've not seen it properly

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/06/2016 3:55 PM  #32

Oh Do they have it at your library by now? It's on the Cinderella 2015 DVD. (I think it's REALLY cute)

~Manta~

10/06/2016 4:17 PM  #33

From what I saw on Youtube, it seemed cute. I don't know if we HAVE a library... I'll see though

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/06/2016 4:23 PM  #34

Oh, okay! Then maybe find the Frozen Fever picture book at a bookstore. It has a lot of very cute screencaps in it for the illustrations

~Manta~

10/06/2016 4:24 PM  #35

Cool, I'll check that out

10/06/2016 4:27 PM  #36

Awesome! I actually own that book, so when my mom picks me up on Saturday, I'll take some pictures of the book illustrations so you can see them

~Manta~

10/06/2016 4:29 PM  #37

Okay, thanks!

10/06/2016 4:33 PM  #38

YW!

~Manta~

5/20/2019 11:53 AM  #39

Im going to have to see this thread bumped every week and realize I am going to have to wait until the DVD release. I wish I wasnt a cheap SOB.

Winter is coming....

12/05/2019 1:57 PM  #40

Гуд морнинг я тоже когда узнал, захотел внимательнее изучить этот вопрос, и выяснил. Что только один промокод 1x6500 даст тебе увеличенный бонус в 130% на 1хбет. Обращайся.

Board footera