The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2013 10:35 AM  #11

Re: Hello unswagged Dolls!

Welcome!

I'm Nicki! I'm 14, and I'm older than Julie by one day!

10/20/2013 10:48 AM  #12

Welcome!

I'm Nellie. I'm 14 and live with Nikki and all those other girls. I'm very shy.

10/20/2013 10:53 AM  #13

Lol, you guys said the same thing!

I'm a banana, Maggie! Love you name!

Hello! I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam or Sammy if you like. I'm 14, and I'd love to be friends! I live in England with Nikki.

10/20/2013 10:59 AM  #14

I'm a banana! I love your name too! May I have permission to add it to my name please? I wish I'd thought of doing it before!

Hello, my name is Melody. I am Kirsten's cousin, and I belong to Nikki's mom.

10/20/2013 11:04 AM  #15

Great. Another one who thinks she's cooler than me. I am the coolest doll around, and I'm better than ANY silly old Saige.

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

10/20/2013 11:19 AM  #16

Hello Maggie! Do not listen to Cait when she is say thing like that. She is just silly.

Hello. I am Anna Peters. I am 17 years, and I am Swedish. I am sorry if my English is not good.

10/20/2013 2:06 PM  #17

CalamityCait wrote:

Great. Another one who thinks she's cooler than me. I am the coolest doll around, and I'm better than ANY silly old Saige.

And what doll are you? a fat pleasant comapny doll? For heavens sake, you musn't be so full of yourself! are you an ugly HC? Who's ever told you you were a terrible mag, oR A goty? Think about how hurtfuly our words are, Cait! You are acting so immature, and this is coming form a nine year old, and you are what, 15?

but nonetheless, welcome, Maggie! Gurl we both got da swagg. But maybe i've got 1% mroe than you. XD

Why hello and hey, look it's CECILE REY! 

10/20/2013 2:08 PM  #18

I'm a banana!! Lol, I think same as Julie-I like 'groovy' better, but whatever!XD

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

10/20/2013 2:09 PM  #19

I thought you just said you liked GRAVY better! XD

Why hello and hey, look it's CECILE REY! 

10/20/2013 2:14 PM  #20

Guys...what happened to staying ONLY on the snobby doll chat thread??
I don't want to be a Rules Nazi, but just please...um, chill!;)

~Manta~

Board footera