The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2013 11:19 AM  #31

Re: I'm a banana!

Well I'll have to go there too to get them to listen to me. Huh!

(Me: That's okay. Sorry if I got carried away. Sometimes my dolls kinda get their own personalities and make me do things for them that I wouldn't usually do. I'm serious. They just take over, lol. )

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

10/25/2013 11:28 AM  #32

Finally! (sigh)

Hello! I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam or Sammy if you like. I'm 14, and I'd love to be friends! I live in England with Nikki.

10/26/2013 7:10 PM  #33

Hello Melody, and welcome to this MB. I share this account with my friend Payton, we are both JLY dolls. Payton is a little wild sometimes (she's like that when she's online). I hope you enjoy your stay here!Hey Melody! This is Payton speaking...I am kind of crazy.....

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

11/07/2013 9:53 AM  #34

Sorry I never replied to this!
I'm a banana Jasmine and Payton! You know, I just realized there's one other doll for each of your names on this MB, lol!

Hello, my name is Melody. I am Kirsten's cousin, and I belong to Nikki's mom.

Board footera