The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2013 11:46 AM  #11

Re: Umm....I'm a banana...heheheeee!!

Hey, um, Jocci, I'm sorry I was rude when you first joined.

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

12/06/2013 11:50 AM  #12

I'm a banana. I'm Jocci. Jasmine left da computer so i came on using ehr accoutn cause i dont knwo hwo to log back in to mine wihtout a doll helping me. it ok. becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and sometime people mean and they dont mean it so it ok. bye bye!!!!!
~Jocelyn Courntey Lorfing

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/06/2013 11:53 AM  #13

Thank you jocci!

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

12/06/2013 11:54 AM  #14

jocci says: no pobem kate!
jasmine: her name is cait
jocci: oh. ok I'm a banana cait. 

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/06/2013 11:55 AM  #15

Board footera