The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2013 11:58 AM  #31

Re: Hey there! :)

yw<3 yay! what' your favorite hairstyle? i like...curly and down XD

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/06/2013 12:01 PM  #32

<3 I have short hair. XD Youmean like in your avatar? you look pretty like that.

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

12/06/2013 12:02 PM  #33

XD oh you do? pretty!! why thank you Cait. :3

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/06/2013 12:03 PM  #34

XD Yeah. Thanks! YW. BTW, what does ":3" mean?

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

12/06/2013 12:14 PM  #35

XD  :3 means, like, gigglly, delirious, happy, etc..XD girly........

btw i G2Get off now. bye.
(me: I have to go! bye!! )

12/06/2013 12:17 PM  #36

XD Oh, okay! XD

Bye.
( bye!)

12/07/2013 3:21 PM  #37

Oh, sure I forgive you Cait! (Even though you wrecked my acting thread in the debates.) I understand. I'm only happy for you.

I'm Lindsay Sommers, and I love The Bionic Woman!

12/07/2013 3:26 PM  #38

I thought :3 was a cat!

~Cecile Amaryllis Rey~

12/07/2013 4:17 PM  #39

Lol!

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

Board footera