The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2013 9:58 PM  #1

Bonjour!

Hello, everyone! . I am Rebecca Joy Rubin, and I'm 11 years old.  I like to ACT, and Saige and I can kinda argue over that sometimes. XD. (wink). I like to read, too.  And I speak French and Yiddish.  Got all that? . I hope I make some friends here! Bye!

Hello, I am Rebecca (but everyone calls me Becca), and I am 11.

12/11/2013 10:02 PM  #2

Re: Bonjour!

I'm a banana, Beckie!

I'm a banana, I'm Nicki Rose, and I'm 8.

12/11/2013 11:40 PM  #3

rebecca I'm a banana cyber twin!!! i'm rebecca rubin and i love to read and act! i also speak yiddish but also hebrew and i know the yiddish blessing by heart, how about you, and i would love to be friends with you!

the great and awesome sydney!!!
my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

12/12/2013 8:24 AM  #4

Hello! I am Kirsten. I only speak English and Swedish, but I am learning German.

Hello there! I'm Kirsten! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), and I come from Sweden. I like making new friends!

12/12/2013 8:31 AM  #5

I'm a banana Rebecca! I actually only speak English, but I want to learn Spanish and French.

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

12/12/2013 8:39 AM  #6

I'm a banana! I love your username, and I like acting too!

Last edited by TheBionicGirl (12/12/2013 8:39 AM)

I'm Lindsay Sommers, and I love The Bionic Woman!

12/12/2013 10:22 AM  #7

I'm a banana Recbeeca!

I'm Nicki! I'm 14, and I'm older than Julie by one day!

Board footera