The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2013 9:02 AM  #1

What Did You Get for Christmas? :)

I'm really happy, and I think this is my best Christmas ever! I got 2 new dolls (Sarah and Cindy), 2 mini dolls (Cecile from my parents, and Nellie as a HUGE surprise from my amazing, lovely, generous brother - who could want a better one?! ), a romote-controled helicopter (I don't usually play with things like that, but it looks just like one from one of my favorite TV shows, and it was cheap, so my parents got it for me),  a book of the four Sherlock Holmes novels (I only had one, and I'd read all the Sherlock Holmes stories I had), a flashlight (I really wanted one that was good quality, but didn't have a blue light), fabric pastels (so I can brighten up t-shirts and stuff), fake parking tickets (to trick me dad - wahahahahaa!;)), a chocolate reindeer, and a York peppermint pattie. And although it's coming late, my mom says she bought me "Kit Save the Day". I'm so happy, and I love Cindy so much! I think I prefer Berenguer Classmates to AG dolls in a lot of ways. She seems a lot more realistic. Her eyes are almost purple, and her hair is lovely, and her toes point together when she stands up! She also has realistic nails molded on her fingers and toes, and each side of her is minutely different. Unfortunately, she does need a clean, and some one seems to have restrung her right arm, replaced her neckstrings with a clip, and left the old ferrule in her arm, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it rattles, and it's tighter than the rest of her. Otherwise, she's perfect, and I love her so much!

PS Mini Cecile's hair is SO soft! It's amazing! I wish it didn't stick out so much though.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

12/25/2013 11:45 AM  #2

Re: What Did You Get for Christmas? :)

I was a Christmas ift... mwah snowflake!

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

12/25/2013 3:14 PM  #3

You're out of the dolls' section, Molly.

Last edited by DodgersGirl (12/25/2013 3:14 PM)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

12/26/2013 9:37 AM  #4

(This is AnonymuosA her owner) She is sorry, and BTW she was my christmas gift. Molly: MOM! GET OFF MY ACCOUNT! Me: Gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

12/26/2013 2:19 PM  #5

I got pretty much everything I wanted (I'm getting the other things I wanted with the gift cards I gotXD) plus other things I didn't really 'ask for', but really really like;  all except those KINGS DOMINION SEASON PASSES!! Rats!  (Guess what I'm asking for for my birthday in late February?;))  

I got:
~$50 of Barnes&Noble gift cards
~$125 of Kohl's gift cards (I wish they were for Justice but whatever)
~$25 regular cash (this went straight into my amusement park money)
~small trunk for AG stuff
~container for hair stuff/earrings
~$10 Dairy Queen gift card
~$10 Tropical Smoothie Cafe gift card
~doll-sized roller coaster t-shirt (IT IS ADORBS!XD)
~necklace with a pic of Manta on it (I am in the picture but you can't see me)
~stuffed Hello Kitty
~2 AG outfits
~tiny glass starfish
~flamingo earrings
~hair ties, Barbie toothbrush, snowman stickers & erasers (those
things were in my stocking;))
~set of nesting dolls

~Manta~

12/26/2013 4:05 PM  #6

I was very happy with everything I got for Christmas!    I also got everything I asked for, too. . (I'm not trying to brag, so please don't take it that way. )

-$75 of Barnes and Noble gift cards
-$75 of Kohl's gift cards
-$25 of regular cash (went straight into my DisneyWorld fund  )
-small trunk for AG stuff
-small trinket box for hair stuff/earrings
-$10 Dairy Queen gift card
-$10 Tropical Smoothie Cafe gift card
-stuffed Hello Kitty
-Scottie dog earrings
-set of star-shaped earrings
-Saige Paints the Sky book
-1 AG outfit, and 1 AG accessory
-tiny glass dolphin (I AM LIKE GOING CRAZY OVER THIS, IT'S SO CUTE, AND IS ESPECIALLY GREAT TO ME CAUSE I PET A DOLPHIN AT SEAWORLD LAST SEPTEMBER! . ok, I finished going crazy, lol.)
-ponytail holders (one of which I am currently wearing, lol), Belle toothbrush, snowman stickers and erasers (these things were in my stocking)
-Audrey Hepburn DVD Collection
-perfume that isn't really perfume, if you know what I mean, the smell-good spray stuff?
-cream

Last edited by Jan (2/24/2014 2:41 PM)

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

12/27/2013 7:28 PM  #7

1. The Robot Girl Lottie Doll (they're available in Toys R Us, they're really cute)
2. The Our Generation Luggage Set (thank god for David Jones!)
3. The Our Generation Jean Jacket and Polka Dot Skirt outfit (my very first Our Generation outfit!)
4. Holly Throsby's album, "A Loud Call".
5. Holly Throsby's album, "Team".
6. New Buffalo's album, "Somewhere, anywhere".
7. A couple of Lovisa jewellery items (a birdcage earring set and a locket with a bird on it).
8. Lottie Doll Outfit:- Blue Velvet (that was going to be my ONE surprise. My mum ended up spilling the beans).
9. Distressed doll denim shorts (From Rosies Doll Clothes).
10. Australian Girl Doll Sport Set
11. Australian Girl Doll books (Amy's and Annabelle's).
12. Our Australian Girl Lina Book Series (from my grandparents).
13. Outnumbered DVD (Season 4)
14. La Dee Da Cyanne Juicy Crush Doll

I know, it's a lot. I'm grateful for all of it!

I'm Erin. I'm 16, in Year 11 and live in Australia! My obsessions are dolls, music, Australian television and antique books! I can't wait to find out more about you! ~Erin

Board footera