The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2013 11:39 AM  #11

Re: Stop Snobby Dolls Club!

I do not want to join, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and if we stop the snobby club, then all the snobby dolls will haunt the rest of the forum!

Hello there! I'm Kirsten! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), and I come from Sweden. I like making new friends!

10/19/2013 11:56 AM  #12

Namely, CAit.

I'm a banana there! I'm Julie, and I live with Nikki in England. I'm 14, and my birthday is September 3rd, the day after my special friend, Nicki's.

10/19/2013 12:01 PM  #13

Um...I kinda want to join, but I still like the Snobby Doll Chat Thread.;)

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

10/20/2013 9:29 AM  #14

Me too, lol. It's funny!

I'm a banana, I'm Molly Hope McIntire! I'm 12.

10/20/2013 11:11 AM  #15

I'm Join. It's SO childish!

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

1/20/2014 1:53 PM  #16

Us join.

I'm a banana gurls! Its Saige and Rebecca. Mini Molly and Mini Marie-Grace  with Isabelle will be sharing this account with us. Mom says 5 accounts is too much to handle. Even 2 accounts is a little weird but we convinced her.DOLLS ON TOP!DOLLS ON TOP!I am S.W.A.G.(Super White And Ginger)Which means I'm a redhead and I'm proud.I hope Isabelle gets eaten by the retirement monster!

Board footera