The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2014 9:15 PM  #1

Review of Kit's Bed

Rating 
Amazing Customer Service and Amazing Bed
By MadiCati
on January 3, 2014 
Quality 
Product appearance 
Durability 
Play value 
Features 

"For Christmas this year, my packages were lost among FedEx so AG's amazing customer service shipped us new ones for free. When Kit's bed and a few other AG goodies had arrives, Kit's bed was damaged. Some of the metal was bent so I wasn't able to insert it and piece it together. But, being the amazing company they are, with proof of purchase AG sent us a new one - for free - and it arrived just a day after Christmas. AG's customer service is the best. They're really sweet, helpful, and just amazing.Enough about the customer service and let's get onto the bed. It was SO easy to assemble - just push the bed board thing into the head board and foot board, and you're done! pull out the bed/board pull-out thing for two dolls. The quilt is large enough to cover two dolls, and so is the mattress. The most adorable bed ever! I am so pleased with this purchase and glad it made this Christmas a great one."

I am: A frequent customer

Last edited by MadCat (2/19/2014 9:16 PM)

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

Board footera