The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2014 11:51 AM  #201

Re: The "First Thought" Game

fruit

I'm a banana i'm Saige Serenity Copeland  and I am awesome.uhhh saige this is for all of us .
okay kanani !
check out moms forumhttp://agschool.boardhost.com

5/04/2014 8:36 AM  #202

Juicy

I'm a banana! We are Erin's dolls! Our names are Mackenzie, Kira, McKenna, Kate and Elysia!
Also, Erin uses this account to post, too. It's a multifaceted account.
Lovely to meet you!

5/04/2014 7:24 PM  #203

sweet

I'm a banana i'm Saige Serenity Copeland  and I am awesome.uhhh saige this is for all of us .
okay kanani !
check out moms forumhttp://agschool.boardhost.com

5/08/2014 8:37 AM  #204

sugar

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

5/10/2014 11:36 AM  #205

The Archies (y'know, that song 'Sugar Sugar'??)

~Manta~

5/10/2014 11:39 AM  #206

old Archie comics (I don't think I've heard the song)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

5/10/2014 11:48 AM  #207

comic books (shall I find it on youtube?)

~Manta~

5/10/2014 11:54 AM  #208

cartoon books (Well, I would say yes, but I'm not in the mood for listening to a song right now, and It'd probably get in my head, lol. Thanks anyway though)

5/10/2014 12:08 PM  #209

books (Ok YW;))

~Manta~

5/10/2014 12:12 PM  #210

paper, lol

Board footera