The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2014 9:54 AM  #1

IMPORTANT INFO

Hello members of TDD,
I suppose you might be wondering what exactly the Video Veranda is.;)  Well, it's a "mini youtube", sort of.  We post videos we like from youtube, and then everyone (even those who can't go on youtube) can see them.  You can comment on videos in posts, just like you would on regular YouTube.  Or just watch!
Any questions, please PM me.

~Manta (aka Marcia)~

Last edited by Manta (10/07/2014 1:08 PM)

~Manta~

5/24/2014 5:16 PM  #2

Re: IMPORTANT INFO

WOW!! THANKY OU OS MUCH FOR DOING THIS! I CAN WATCH THE BASILMENTOS VIDEOS BUT AM NOT ALLOWED TO BROWSE ON YOUTUBE. YOU'RE THE BEST!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!
AG STOPMOTION FANATIC TIME, HERE I COME!
Now if only someone could post MORE AGSM's! :D

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

5/25/2014 3:05 PM  #3

Weird in one of the videos by basilmentos it had a 'click here if you want to know how I am made this craft' or something (don't know exactly which video it was on, ?) and it led me on youtube  
oh well.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST MORE AGSM'S FROM BASILMENTOS :D

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

5/25/2014 6:04 PM  #4

AA: (Got a sec to pop by, XD) MOLLY'S DANCE VID HAS GOTTA END UP HERE YO!

Hiya! I am ViVi! Or Violet! I am a cat! I love everyone!

5/28/2014 12:41 PM  #5

Do they have to be YouTube videos,or can they be from other video sites as well?

"You keep saying you let everypony down,but we keep saying you didn't. You know who's disappointed in you,Spike? You. And only you can make it right with you again." - Twilight Sparkle

5/28/2014 7:31 PM  #6

Annie12 wrote:

Do they have to be YouTube videos,or can they be from other video sites as well?

They can be from anywhere  Just make sure it comes up as a video, not a link

~Manta~

9/29/2014 10:57 AM  #7

Manta wrote:

I'm a banana members of TDD,
I suppose you might be wondering what exactly the Video Veranda is.;)  Well, it's a "mini youtube", sort of.  We post videos we like from youtube, and then everyone (even those who can't go on youtube) can see them.  You can comment on videos in posts, just like you would on regular YouTube.  Or just watch!
Any questions, please PM me.

~Manta (aka Marcia)~

you're a banana XD

10/07/2014 11:49 AM  #8

LOL

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

10/07/2014 1:08 PM  #9

Oops, I'll change it

~Manta~

10/07/2014 2:09 PM  #10

Lol, sorry about the censor. (It did actually look pretty funny thoughp)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

Board footera