The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2014 9:22 AM  #1

QUICK!! Stop & Answer Five!! "Game" :)

Ok, new 'game' here.  This is more of a just a fun thread than a game, but anyways...

I'll post 5 things for everyone to answer every so often. (Probably every few days to a week;))  You guys get to answer them!  Dolls can participate too, but they might not be able to answer all the questions hahaXD

Here are the first 5:
1~Quick! What's your favorite color?
2~Quick! Name 5 dolls you own. (Not necessarily AG ones;))
3~Quick! What's the last book you finished reading?
4~Quick! What's your favorite school subject?
5~Quick! Name 4 movies you enjoy. (Not necessarily favorites, just 4 you like;))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for now! Hope everyone likes this!

~Manta~

9/27/2014 9:25 AM  #2

Re: QUICK!! Stop & Answer Five!! "Game" :)

1- purple
2-Classic Pocahontas, classic Snow White, Nicki, Saige, Felicity.
3-Animal Ark Cats at the Campground
4-This year, Biology
5-Wizard of Oz, Isabelle Dances into the Spotlight, My Fair Lady, Roman Holiday

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

9/27/2014 9:26 AM  #3

How could I forget???  Frozen should be in that last list!!! ;).
btw, I love this idea!!!

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

9/29/2014 10:15 AM  #4

1~electric turquoise (although I love any shade of blue lolXD)
2~Kanani, DAC Elsa, Cecile, ALOF Violet, MAG #32 (Cindy)
3~Meet Caroline
4~science
5~Frozen, Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front, Back to the Future, The Aristocats

~Manta~

9/29/2014 10:53 AM  #5

1~Quick! What's your favorite color? Green/ocean-blue-turquoise! 
2~Quick! Name 5 dolls you own. (Not necessarily AG ones;)) Molly-anne molly josefina cecile emelie
3~Quick! What's the last book you finished reading? Good job Kanani (I think, it's the second book in her series, whatever it's called)
4~Quick! What's your favorite school subject? art
5~Quick! Name 4 movies you enjoy. (Not necessarily favorites, just 4 you like;))  McKenna Shoots for the stars, Saige Paints the Sky, GOD'S NOT DEAD, Swiss Family Robinson

9/29/2014 10:54 AM  #6

OOOOOPS!!!!! I keep on forgetting I'm in my doll's account. ^^^^ sorry, that's really me, (Madison)!!!!

10/10/2014 12:47 PM  #7

New question set!!  "Scenario Version"XD

1~You just won $5,000 cash! What will you do with it? (You cannot invest/save it;))
2~You have access to a portal to any book/movie world; you can go to ONE yourself, or bring up to 3 characters to the present.  Where will you go, or who will you bring to the real world? (You have to pick;) And yeah yeah, it's impossible lolXD)
3~You're on a game show on TV. Which show would it be?
4~You have to do something for 12 hours straight, no interruptions. What would it be?
5~It's costume day today! Who will you dress up as?

~Manta~

10/11/2014 4:12 PM  #8

I think this is a fun game!

1. I would go to the Lake District, get some dolls' things, go to some kind of event to meet Tom baker (he's an actor who acted in Doctor Who in the '70s, and he's really nice, but you can't send him fan-mail or anything, so the only way you can speak to him is through expensive conventions and things:/), and probably give some to my friends.
2. I think I would go into the 1973-76 Doctor Who world, but I almost said I'd bring the characters Sarah Jane Smith, Brigdier Lethbridge Stewart, and the Doctor into real life.
3. I have no idea - I don't really watch TV, and I can't think of any game shows that don't annoy me, lol.
4. A singing and dancing rehearsal at my drama group, directed by my favorite director. (Boy, that sounds like a crazy thing to want to do for 12 hours.)
5. Either Sarah Jane Smith from Doctor Who, or Nancy Blackett from Swallows And Amazons.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/13/2014 4:04 PM  #9

1st Set:
1~Quick! What's your favorite color? Turquoise
2~Quick! Name 5 dolls you own. (Not necessarily AG ones;)) Ruthie, Mallory, Kit, Caroline & Saige (& Molly ;))
3~Quick! What's the last book you finished reading? Elsie's Endless Wait (re-reading the series for the 4th time) and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4~Quick! What's your favorite school subject? English or History
5~Quick! Name 4 movies you enjoy. (Not necessarily favorites, just 4 you like;)) Okay, The Parent Trap (newer version), Geek Charming, Monte Carlo and Tangled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd Set:
1~You just won $5,000 cash! What will you do with it? (You cannot invest/save it;)) I would give some to my church, some to the homeless/orphans, then I'd buy some new clothes, books (The Life of Faith entire series!!), and some new doll stuff!!
2~You have access to a portal to any book/movie world; you can go to ONE yourself, or bring up to 3 characters to the present.  Where will you go, or who will you bring to the real world? (You have to pick;) And yeah yeah, it's impossible lolXD) I'd either go to the Harry Potter world or Elsie Dinsmore/Violet Travilla world
3~You're on a game show on TV. Which show would it be? Idk!!
4~You have to do something for 12 hours straight, no interruptions. What would it be? READING!
5~It's costume day today! Who will you dress up as? Idk either lol

10/14/2014 7:03 AM  #10

Manta wrote:

New question set!!  "Scenario Version"XD

1~You just won $5,000 cash! What will you do with it? (You cannot invest/save it;))
2~You have access to a portal to any book/movie world; you can go to ONE yourself, or bring up to 3 characters to the present.  Where will you go, or who will you bring to the real world? (You have to pick;) And yeah yeah, it's impossible lolXD)
3~You're on a game show on TV. Which show would it be?
4~You have to do something for 12 hours straight, no interruptions. What would it be?
5~It's costume day today! Who will you dress up as?

1~Go on a road trip to amusement/theme parks around the U.S. That would be so, so awesome.<3 (And spend awhile in FloridaXD)
2~Uh...the Frozen-world in Arendelle, assuming it's AFTER the movie events.;)
3~Jeapardy, but only if I knew the categories were ones I knew info about! (Like roller coasters or somethingXD)
4~A roller coaster marathon...maybe on Apollo's Chariot?? (Definitely NOT on I-305, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and if I did that, I'd be dead tired lolXD I-305 IS awesome to ride over and over, but it's also really intense and I don't think riding it for 12 hours would be such a hot idea)
5~Elsa

~Manta~

Board footera