The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2014 3:01 PM  #1

The Story of Me!

Chapter 1
I am #33. I'm in the orphanage. Yesterday I got an email from #61.
πŸ“©
To:#33
Subject: snowflake!
Hey #33. Bet ya feel good about bein' adopted huh? Well snowflake! I'm gonna make sure miss daisy adopts me instead of you!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😠😠😠😠😠😈- ur worst nightmare

I wad horrified. Miss daisy had sent me an email saying she would adopt me next yeAr, not #61! I quickly replied:
To:#61
Subject: RE: snowflake!
#61, if you do anything ill show the matron that email! You can't do that!  😦

I sent it, thinking thAt was the end. Then...
πŸ“©
To;#33
Subject:RE: snowflake!
#33... U r so la-me! U su-ck! Y would miss daisy want u? U r not even pretty!  Ur hair is so red that it makes me blink! My auburn hair is better. Miss daisy must snowflake-te u! She just feels sorry for u!
Ur hair is on πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯! snowflake! U little baby! I'd bet a bajillion dollars ur crying! Little....

Then she called me a bad word. I contacted the online teacher, and started only math. I'm pretty good at math. I finished before anyone else. I emailed my friend, Demetria.
To: Demetria
Subject: help!
Help! #61 is emailing me curse words! She made mr cry! I emailed the online teacher but.... It isn't helping me!!!!

Chapter 2
This morning, I was late to breakfast. Again. My glasses keep disappearing! The matron talked to me. Finally she understood . "Maybe these will help!" She said, handing me some contacts. I popped them in and blinked. " thanks!" I cried, smiling. "Now go! Show some of your friends!" She smiled all cheery. I smiled and went back to my dorm. Everyone liked them. They said they made My eyes prettier! πŸ˜ƒ
Then we went back to work. I finished first again, so I checked my email.
πŸ“©
To:#33
Subject: apology.
snowflake! Tricked u! U contacted the teacher. U sent me to the spanking closet! U will pay!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘Ί u brat! U r a la-ame little baby! U r a bozo. U r a little... Dog! And a flea! Baby waby!

I can't believe I fell for that! I shut the computer lid and ran to the matron.  I whispered what happened in her ear. She stood. "#61?  Come here!" We followed the matron to the office. I explained about what happened. #61 sat there, as crossed. The Matron asked if it was true. She nodded. Then..... #61 was thrown into the spanking closet! The matron apologized to me for what #61 did. I nodded. Then I Went to my room.

YO HEY GUYS! It's me #33, the soon to be adopted ag doll!Β 
Β 

12/04/2014 10:28 AM  #2

Re: The Story of Me!

Chapter 4
This morning I woke up early, put in my contacts, and put on the tropical blooms outfit. I clipped the pink hair extension into my hair. I looked in the mirror. "Take that 61!" I giggled. I checked my email.
πŸ“©
To: #33
Subject: math smarts
Hey girl! Wanna join the math smarts club? We need you! 😸✌

I was so happy! I instantly replied .
To: #49
Subject: RE:math smarts
Yes! I'd love to!βœ–βž•βž–βž—πŸ’―βœ”

I was so happy! Things were finally turning around!

YO HEY GUYS! It's me #33, the soon to be adopted ag doll!Β 
Β 

Board footera