The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2015 7:36 PM  #1

Hey There!

I'm a banana everyone! I'm Vera, of Valerie and Vera! My friend and I run a blog, and I have lots of different types of dolls and collectables. I enjoy a lot of different things: AG, Ever After High, My Little Pony, Marvel, art, reading, and writing. This board doesn't seem to be very active at the moment, but I hope to get to know some of you (and your dolls!) anyways. :D
~Vera

Hey, hey, everypony! I'm Vera, of Valerie and Vera! I love AG, Ever After High, Marvel, My Little Pony, reading, and drawing!

Blog: valerieandvera.blogspot.com

YouTube: Valerie and Vera

3/23/2015 8:55 AM  #2

Re: Hey There!

Hello Vera!  Welcome to the MB!  Yeah, it's gotten a bit...inactive recently, but TDD definitely isn't dead!  Can't wait to get to know you better

~Manta~

3/23/2015 10:42 AM  #3

Welcome! Which dolls do you have?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

3/23/2015 4:27 PM  #4

Thanks Manta and DodgersGirl! To answer your question, I have three AG dolls; Mia, Elizabeth, and Saige. I also have a toddler Rapunzel doll that lives with them, and lots of 12-6 inch dolls. :D

Hey, hey, everypony! I'm Vera, of Valerie and Vera! I love AG, Ever After High, Marvel, My Little Pony, reading, and drawing!

Blog: valerieandvera.blogspot.com

YouTube: Valerie and Vera

3/24/2015 5:05 AM  #5

Cool! That makes me feel like I have a lot of a lot og AG dolls (which I guess I do) 'm kind of the other way around - I've got lots of American Girl dolls (and other larger dolls), but I've only got a few smaller ones.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/30/2019 11:09 PM  #6

I bet that is fun.   I cant wait to build the bottom end and up the fuel set-up. 

Also, This forum is awesome and I love the cars that you guys have.

Board footera