The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2016 1:58 PM  #1

Life at the AGP in pre-adoption times

At the AGP, life is good. We stay in our boxes, hoping for someone to adopt us, all day, then at night, we can climb out of our boxes, cases, and displays, and get down to business! That means changing out of the clothes we wear while in our boxes, cases, and displays, and either change into PJ's or different outfits. After we do that, we have to recuse the Beforever dolls from their displays before their air supply runs out (a few years ago, a couple of MAGs installed air tanks and all the tubes and pumps to get the air to the poor, unfortunate dolls who are trapped in the display cases all day, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it was extremely strenuous to get air in those stuffy cases.) then we can email other dolls! I had an email one day in my inbox that would exhilarate me. It was:
To: LeaadventureratAGP@dollydolliesrandomnessandcrazyness.com
Subject: Hello!
Hello, I am Charlotte bird, a Madame Alexander doll who lives with Taylor H. Bird, who wants to adopt you for her birthday! Just wanted to let U know, I think you'll be excited!

Oh, Charlotte was right. I was elated! I replied back to her:
To: Charlottewriter@dollsEmails.com
From: LeaadventureratAGP@dollydolliesrandomnessandcrazyness.com
Subject: Re: Hello!
Oh my gosh, thanks 4 letting moi know! I am SUPER excited! You sound very nice. Is there any other dolls in your family?

Then it was time to take our places, so once I had sent my reply, I closed and hid my computer, then climbed into my box with renewed hope.

Stay tuned for the next day at the AGP!

I'm Leah Abigail Clark, the soon-to-be adopted doll! I like rain forests, kayaking, and photography. 

3/23/2016 11:11 AM  #2

Re: Life at the AGP in pre-adoption times

Yay! Lea gets adopted!!! :D

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

3/24/2016 10:57 PM  #3

Chapter two:
I scrambled back into my case, the one showing off my exclusive collection. The other dolls made a mad dash for their cases, displays, and boxes. Air tanks were quickly checked in the chaos. We only took about three minutes for us to get in our places. About ten minutes after we were settled for another loooooooonnngg day, the owner unlocked the door. Lots of employees poured in. Then, to my surprise, one of the ladies who worked here took me out of the case, took my accessories off, and stuck me in a box. Then she slipped another Lea in, put the accessories that I had proudly sported for a very long time, and shut and locked the case. Was I going to be sold? I wanted to live with this Charlotte person that emailed me last night, not someone who might abuse me or, horror of horrors, COLOR on me! That was a doll's worst nightmare. An hour passed, and the store opened up. Then, I saw a girl in the Lea Clark dress for girls! She looked like a nice, caring owner from far away, but when I saw her up close, I wondered if I needed glasses. She was grubby and dirty, and her shoes didn't match, and get this: she was dragging a MAG that looked like it was living a doll's worst nightmare! The MAG, who I recognized as a 35, had matted hair, rusty eyes, molded body, and SHARPIE tattoos! And temporary tattoos that were meant for people. She walked right on up to the Lea Clark displays, and said: "I want that one, mommy." Her mother, who looked so frazzled and tired, like she would do anything for a nice long nap and a glass of iced tea, that she picked up a box and handed it to her. She said: " No mommy, let me choose." She grabbed me! I was terrified! I felt like screaming!

snowflake snowflake! Cliffhanger! Mw snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake!
Stay tuned for the next chapter!

I'm Leah Abigail Clark, the soon-to-be adopted doll! I like rain forests, kayaking, and photography. 

3/25/2016 7:15 PM  #4

Oh my goodness! Noooo!!! :O :O :O 

Though enchanting and bold, she's mysterious and sweet.
She has beauty to behold, and secrets to keep.

3/25/2016 7:49 PM  #5

He he he!

[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.

4/02/2016 8:43 PM  #6

Lea! I know you love to cliffhanger people, but don't!

4/08/2016 9:48 PM  #7

Hey! It's JUST a cliffhanger. xD

4/09/2016 10:30 PM  #8

The long awaited... Chapter 3!

I was terrified as the girl dragged me around the store, selecting outfits for me. I began to think about what my new life would be with this girl. I knew torture awaited me. I shuddered at the thought. Then, the girl said: "Mommy, I want that roller-skating dolly instead!" I looked up. Lo and behold, a #44 in a bathing suit with roller skates! The mom took her back to the Truly me doll displays, took a #44 off the shelf, and picked up the Boho bathing suit and the roller skates set, then walked her over to the cash register. I was still in the box, next to the roller-skating doll in a swim suit. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. Phew! That was a close one!

Board footera