The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2013 9:41 AM  #11

Re: Who do you want to join your dolly family?

Madeline :D

9/03/2013 5:45 PM  #12

I think it would be cool if we had Caroline join our family, but Emily would be cool too, mainly becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and she kinda looks like me, only with red hair and blue eyes! You want someone else to join our doll family? I enjoy being the newest doll, and I want it to stay that way...I don't want any of these Caroline or Emily dolls around!! I am the newest doll that Elizabeth has gotten and it will STAY THAT WAY!!!!! Uh, Payton? Are those gummy fruit snacks that you are hiding behind your back? Er, uh....um...no! Why? becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and you're going hyper again and I see  you holding a wrapper. Gotta Run!

Alright, Payton's run off and I just want to apologize for her behavior. She is never like this, but she has eaten 15 packs of Welch's Gummy Fruit Snacks and well, she's been a little hyper to put it mildly.... Believe me, she is usually very shy.

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

9/03/2013 5:47 PM  #13

Mom is thinking about getting Cameron (35) next, and then my SISTER!!!!  She's Peyton, and then possibly Cecile and Ivy!

<3 acting, <3 singing, <3 volleyball, <3 cheer

9/11/2013 10:13 AM  #14

Mama wants to adopt #56 from the My American Girl doll orphanage . She is going to name her Madeline . I think it is a very pret-ty name . 

Last edited by QuietOne101 (9/11/2013 10:14 AM)

1/26/2017 8:36 PM  #15

Our big person wants to get this doll named Addison. I saw her stock photos and she is super pretty.

5/04/2017 11:38 AM  #16

My mom said she's choosing between adopting Tenney or Nanea (being released Fall 2017)

Hey! I'm Gabby! I'm 13 and I love Hip Hop and skateboards

5/04/2017 11:40 AM  #17

Our big person is going to get Maryellen later this month. That is who Madison is.

All I need to survive is Gymnastics Star Wars.

9/11/2017 1:46 PM  #18

I want a Create Your Own to join my family

9/11/2017 1:53 PM  #19

My sis Simone wants Nanea to join

My big sis Gabby wants GOTY 2018 (Luciana) to join

Board footera