The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2014 7:03 PM  #1

Custom Rank Titles from the Title Distributor

(Ok, first, before someone makes a big to-do about 'WHAT'S THIS FAKE MEMBER DOING HERE?!' mess, the Title Distributor account is really me, Marcia/Manta. Kk? This is just something fun for all the loyal/consistent posters to do.)

COME ONE COME ALL! Come to the Title Distributor warehouse today, where you can get 100% free custom ranks and/or titles 24/7!!  You must have 250+ posts to participate.

Now, as with all "free" offers, there's some fine print to go through. These are spelled out below.

Customers must:
~Have over 250 posts
~Know that they MAY get a different title than they requested. If this happens, you may request a new one again a week later;) (Remember, this is supposed to be half-funny, so don't take any rank you get seriously;))
~Know that it may take a few days to get their order processed
~Not be spamming the forums to get 250 posts

That is all! Enjoy!

9/05/2014 10:21 AM  #2

Re: Custom Rank Titles from the Title Distributor

Do I have enough posts to get a custom title!?

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

9/05/2014 10:35 AM  #3

MadCat wrote:

Yes, you do have 250 posts, but you also made a zillion posts all with one photo each in them to get that many.:/   And several posts that just say 'Bump' ;)

~Manta~

9/05/2014 10:52 AM  #4

Manta wrote:

MadCat wrote:

Yes, you do have 250 posts, but you also made a zillion posts all with one photo each in them to get that many.:/   And several posts that just say 'Bump' ;)

How else can I get more posts without spamming the board? 

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
Check out my website, 

9/05/2014 10:56 AM  #5

MadCat wrote:

Manta wrote:

MadCat wrote:

By posting all those cool photos maybe in two or three different posts??  Or just keep posting like normal?  All I know is I got on and I was like 'AAHHH PHOTO EXPLOSION!!! WHY ARE THERE 50 POSTS WITH ONE PIC IN THEM?!'   They WERE good pictures though

~Manta~

9/05/2014 11:01 AM  #6

Manta wrote:

MadCat wrote:

Manta wrote:

By posting all those cool photos maybe in two or three different posts??  Or just keep posting like normal?  All I know is I got on and I was like 'AAHHH PHOTO EXPLOSION!!! WHY ARE THERE 50 POSTS WITH ONE PIC IN THEM?!'   They WERE good pictures though

Then it would take forever it get the amount of posts needed to have a title rank. Can you make a new forum on here?

Check out my website, 

9/05/2014 11:06 AM  #7

MadCat wrote:

Manta wrote:

MadCat wrote:

Then it would take forever it get the amount of posts needed to have a title rank. Can you make a new forum on here?

Maybe so, but it was still crazy;)   Let's discuss the forum idea via PM, kk?

~Manta~

9/05/2014 11:11 AM  #8

ok

Check out my website, 

9/05/2014 5:31 PM  #9

I can't get one but whateves 'cuz when mom makes a boardhost someday I'll be called the awesome dolllll

9/13/2014 9:52 AM  #10

Hey, Can i get one?

My soon-to-be name is Demetria. I'm getting adopted very, very soon.
 Like Madison's getting 250$ very shortly kind of soon!
As soon as everything's settled in Florida, I'll be ordered! YES!!!!

Board footera